Engineering Thermodynamics was originally meant to present a clear and simple exposition of thermodynamic principles so as to enable the readers to penetrate its fundamental ideas buried under a haze of abstractness and to appreciate logical development of thermodynamic reasoning. The subject is based on certain empirical statements, which are apparently simple and naïve, but in them are hidden deep concepts which are wide-ranging in application and universal in their appeal and generality. The popularity of the book proves some success of the book in this direction.
New to the Edition
· Chapter 8 on Exergy has been rewritten completely for easy understanding
· Variable specific heats of gases and gas tables are incorporate
· Additional solved examples are added in a separate appendix
· Problems with hints and chapter-end summary have been included in each chapter
Salient Features of the Book
· In-depth coverage of First Law and Second Law of Thermodynamics
· Coverage of advanced topics like Fuel Cells, Reactive Systems and Gas Compressors
· Illustrative examples and exercise problems are provided in each Chapter to aid comprehension and to stimulate the interest of students.
* This sentence and words are fed by manual, if any mistakes found in grammar, spelling, or sentence please apologies us.
Weight & Dimension:
Delivery Date: 2-5 working days from the date of booking
4 Days Returnable Policy (*Terms and Condition):
*If different item delivered to you it will be returnable
*This products are already used with some other hands previously so that the damages, scratches and color fads are not accepted because it is displayed as in image
Engineering Thermodynamics by P K Nag
- Product Code: BOTD002015
- Availability: In Stock