Continuing in the spirit of its successful previous editions, the tenth edition of Beer, Johnston, Mazurek and Cornwell's Vector Mechanics for Engineers sticks to its main objective of laying emphasis on the correct understanding of the principles of mechanics and on their application to the solution of engineering problems.
· Practical applications are introduced early
· SI Units used throughout the book.
· Thoroughly refreshed Problem Set.
· New concepts are introduced simply
· Fundamental principles are placed in simple contexts
Table of Contents:
· Kinematics of Particles
· Kinetics of Particles: Newton's Second Law
· Kinetics of Particles: Energy and Momentum Methods
· Systems of Particles
· Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
· Plane Motion of Rigid Bodies: Forces and Accelerations
· Plane Motion of Rigid Bodies: Energy and Momentum Methods
· Kinetics of Rigid Bodies in Three Dimensions
· Mechanical Vibrations
· Appendix A Some Useful Definitions and Properties of Vector Algebra
· Appendix B Moments of Inertia of Masses
· Appendix C Fundamentals of Engineering Examination
* This sentence and words are fed by manual, if any mistakes found in grammar, spelling, or sentence please apologies us.
Weight & Dimension:
Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Dynamics by Ferdinand P. Beer , E. Russell Johnston, Phillip J. Cornwell
- Product Code: BOVM002017
- Availability: In Stock