This text is intended for students beginning the study of mechanical engineering design The focus is on blending fundamental development of concepts with practical specification of components. Students of this text should find it inherently directs them into familiarity with both the basis for decisions and the standards of industrial components. For this reason, as students transition to practicing engineers, they will find that this is indispensable as a reference text.
The objectives of the text are to:
* Cover the basics of machine design, including the design process, engineering mechanics and materials, failure prevention under static and variable loading, and characteristics of principal types mechanical elements
* Offer a practical approach to the subject through a wide range of real-world applications and examples
* Encourage readers to link design and analysis
* Encourage readers to link fundamental concepts with practical component specification.
* This sentence and words are fed by manual, if any mistakes found in grammar, spelling, or sentence please apologies us.
Weight & Dimension:
Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design 9th Ed by Richard G. Budynas, J. Keith Nisbett
- Product Code: BOME002013
- Availability: In Stock