The overwhelming response received by the second edition of the book has motivated me to bring out the edition. The objective of the third edition is to provide additional useful information (including new illustrative examples wherever needed in the text) to make contents of the book up-to-data, self-explanatory, interesting and useful to both the students and instructors of the basic course on electronic devices and circuits.
The book has been revised on the basis of the feedback received from teachers and students using this book. Utmost care has been taken to revise all the chapters of the book in order the syllabi of major India universities. The new illustrative examples have been worked out in detail in text. It is believed that the revised edition will help students use books for self-study; and instructors will find the text useful regarding suitable explanation of the behavioral characteristics of many electronic circuits and systems using semiconductor devices.
New to this Edition
· Thoroughly revised chapters on Transistor Characteristic, Transistor Biasing and Thermal
Stabilization, and Small Signal Low -Frequency Transistor Model
· New topic on AC Model of Transistors, Dc and AC Equivalent Circuits, Design Guidelines for Self-BisCuits, and AC Model Transistor Based on Parameter
· New Appendix on General purpose Transistors(NPN Silicon) and their Characteristics
· Addition of more than 150 solved problems and exercises
· Open book exam questions, with suitable hints, placed at the end of each chapter.
* This sentence and words are fed by manual, if any mistakes found in grammar, spelling, or sentence please apologies us.
Weight & Dimension:
Millman’s Electronic Device and Circuit 3 Ed by Jacob Millman, & 2 More
- Product Code: BOED002015
- Availability: In Stock